#26 Tiger Woods – 2020 CELEBRITY TOP 100 EARNINGS Forbes
- Tiger Woods nabbed his first PGA Tour win in five years at the 2018 Tour Championship and added a fifth green jacket at the 2019 Masters.
- Since he turned pro in 1996, Woods has earned $1.5 billion from endorsements, appearances and course design fees.
- HarperCollins acquired the rights to “BACK” in late 2019. It is the first-ever memoir authored by Woods.
- TaylorMade and Woods released their first co-created set of irons in 2019. It is the first signature club for Woods.
- His latest project, Payne’s Valley, is set to open in 2020 in Missouri and will be the first public golf course he designed.
ON FORBES LISTS#26 Celebrity 100 2020 #8 The World’s Highest-Paid Athletes 2020 #26 America’s Richest Entrepreneurs Under 40 2015 Dropped off in 2016 STATS AGE 45 SOURCE OF WEALTH Golf SALARY/WINNINGS $2.3 ENDORSEMENTS $60 RESIDENCE Jupiter Island, Florida CITIZENSHIP United States MARITAL STATUS Divorced CHILDREN 2 AGENT Mark Steinberg AGENCY Excel Sports Management SPONSORS Bridgestone, Discovery Communications, Inc, Hero Motocorp, Monster Energy, Nike, Rolex, TaylorMade, Upper Deck EDUCATION Stanford University Tiger Woods news